Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Here We Go!

Hello everyone!

This is my first blog post, and I'm very excited to finally start it!
First, I'll tell you a little bit about myself & what you can expect to see here.

I'm Nicholas Elias, an illustrator based in Long Island, New York. I'm currently finishing my senior year in the illustration program at the University of Hartford in Connecticut, and I'll be graduating this May. I have a project that I'm about to begin for my senior thesis that I'm very excited about, and I'll be able to say more about that soon!

As I approach graduation, I've decided to take my first steps of establishing myself online with a brand new website, Facebook page, deviantART account, and this blog!

Please check out my portfolio on any of those pages, feel free to follow me on Facebook and deviantART, and be sure to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or by email.

As far as content goes, I intend to deliver quality, weekly posts in regards to my illustration process, plein air studies, pencil studies, imaginative sketches, and studio practices. So look out for new posts every Monday morning! The first weekly post will be up on Monday, December 29th, so be sure to check back here then!

If there is one thing I know for certain, it's that an artist never stops growing. Every day I learn something new, and every drawing or painting is a journey from beginning to end. I hope to share what I learn with all of you. Follow me on my artistic journey, join me in my experiences and discoveries, and learn with me along the way.


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment